Saturday, January 22, 2011

Desiring Feedback

Hi all,

These are photos I'm considering for Darlene. Please let me know if you think any might be suitable. I'm not wedded to any, so if you don't like them, please say so!

I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to make this look like I wanted. I'm used to a "what you see is what you get" format and this doesn't work that way. Connie, you seemed to figure it out so if you've got some hints, please share them!




#1 Red & Sky
#2 Bike

















#3 Gong


#4 Summer Memory










#5 Adobe Shadow #6 Church







#7 Web #8 Mounds




#9 Dragonfly #10 Pillars
#11 In & Out

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl - Sorry, no tips as far as format goes - just got lucky. One tip, though, is that all photos are "clickable" to see them expanded.
    My top picks in order are: #11 In & Out, #2 Bike & #3 Red & Sky.
    I tried to select based on what I thought was interesting and most likely to SELL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Cheryl. I really think they all deserve a place, but here are my faves, in no particular order.

    #2 Bike
    #6 Church
    #11 In & out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl - Love the Red & Sky - In and Out. I like the church as well, but thinking tap and grill crowd might not like to be reminded that they should be going to church in the morning LOL

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete