Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Help Choosing - William

Hello all. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the temperature fluctuations.

I have a few pictures that I think I could print and I would like some help choosing from theses. 

I feel like I haven't been out shooting this kind of photography for a while and that I'd like to get that perfect shot. Theses shots are just about ready to go though, so I thought I'd put them up and see what you think.

Any feedback is appreciated.


#1 Snow Tracks
#2 Spiritual Awakening
#3 Butterfly
# 4 Time Piece
#5 Triple Fowl
#6 Morning Graze
#7 Horse






4 comments:

  1. Hi William

    Love your stuff! I really like the morning graze and snow tracks for printing. Might try to lighten the tracks area a bit (or my monitor might just be showing that area darker than it is :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and too hard to choose! I love snow tracks - it looks like there is some flaring/noise stuff in the lower right which may need a little work though. I love both the horse images as well as Spiritual Awakening. My daughter votes for #2, #4 and then #1. Good luck picking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snow tracks - but that could be just me and my love of the morning light.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I finally found out how to get here to comment. Not being the Photoshop user yet, I can't comment on the technical parts of your wonderful photography. I can tell you the ones I like the best. Spiritual Awaking caught my eye, the grazing horses too, and the snow tracks. A thought to keep in mind would be what would you like to see on a restaurant wall in early spring. I'm wondering if people will be tired of looking a winter themes then....It would sure good good next December though.

    ReplyDelete